Hier findHere you will find information about the creation of a hygiene concept
Even if your venue uses and has a hygiene concept, you may have to create a hygiene concept that fits your project exactly. What must be included in it?
- Details of the duration of the performance/rehearsals.
- Who is all involved and on site? A list of names with the full names of the persons as well as telephone numbers of the persons.
- A hygiene officer must be appointed. This person is present for the duration of the rehearsals and performances and ensures compliance with hygiene measures.
- A description of the specific hygiene measures required to carry out the production. E.g. ventilation, spacing, number of people in relation to room size, hygiene rules, testing strategy.
- The concept must be discussed with all parties involved in the production before production begins.
- Precise measures should be described on how to deal with the occurrence of a suspected case during production.
- Here you can find the current legal basis: https://www.stmgp.bayern.de/coronavirus/rechtsgrundlagen/
- The VDMK has published a detailed guide that may also be helpful: https://www.vdmk.info/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Leitfaden-Hygienekonzept-Entwurf-V.9_final-19052020-1.pdf